The second in a two-part series of live webinars on Pharmacovigilance and Safety Biomarkers is set to take place on Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
Joining forces with Amplion, the leading biomarker business intelligence company, we aim to provide useful insights for anyone involved in R&D, product strategy decisions, or working directly in a drug safety related role.
During the webinar, our speakers will cover:
- The utility of safety biomarkers throughout the drug development process
- The regulatory framework for biomarker qualification
- Insight into how to identify biomarker information from the literature
- The role of biomarkers in post-marketing pharmacovigilance practices
- Second part in a two-part series brought to you by Adis and Amplion
The first part, which took place in December 2016, was very popular, attracting registrations from across the globe.
For more details and to register, please click here.
As with the first part, all registrants will receive a copy of the slides and a link to the recording after the event, so please register even if you can’t make this date.